new bands with City fans in?

julio jordio said:
norfstander said:
or newer musical solo artists that follow God's own club?

Particularly looking for brand new ones, or last year or so. I've got Lost Knives, Kid British, Air Cav so far.

Then obviously all your older ones like Doves, Oasis, Johnny Marr, couple of the Roses, Ian Curtis, Mark E Smith, Badly Drawn Boy, Billy Duffy, Burgess, etc

Can anyone help?

Burgess is a red. As regards the roses I don't think Squire and Reni are blues and Brown and Mani certainly aren't.

Reni is definitely a blue. There is a large poem on the wall in the City shop by him all about the atmosphere at Maine Road. Its pretty good actually....

Twisted Wheel? Any of them blues?
Guy out of a band called The Answering Machine is a city fan as well.

Only remember from Live From City back in July.

JuniorBlue said:
Twisted Wheel? Any of them blues?
Guy out of a band called The Answering Machine is a city fan as well.

Only remember from Live From City back in July.

I know the lads from wheel, not in to football whatsoever, weirdos! Probably doesn't help being from saddleworth aka the outback.

BillyMC said:
We've missed a legend...Mark E Smith...The Fall....
Just on the subject of Mark E Smith, his autobiography from last year "Renegade" is absolutely rivetting stuff. Mentions City a few times in it as well, there's a bit about Rob Gretton doing him the odd favour because he was a blue as well

Young_TomO said:
to longsightm13.. in kid british there is in fact 2 members that are blues. or do you think that theres only 4 lads in the group?? when in fact theres 7.

I guess you'll be aware of "Shifty"?...big Blue-for those not aware,huge up-and-coming underground artist.

I know the lads from wheel, not in to football whatsoever, weirdos! Probably doesn't help being from saddleworth aka the outback.

Ooh, i know who i'll be asking next time they come to manc :)

my band <a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/thecaperace" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.myspace.com/thecaperace</a>

........are 90 percent rags, only me a proud city season ticket holder, would be nice to have another blue but i don't mind arguing the toss with them idiots! only one of them has a "half season ticket" anyway.

Song on there is from our old band, new demos to go on soon, new stuff is less "tarty"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.