new bands with City fans in?

julio jordio said:
norfstander said:
or newer musical solo artists that follow God's own club?

Particularly looking for brand new ones, or last year or so. I've got Lost Knives, Kid British, Air Cav so far.

Then obviously all your older ones like Doves, Oasis, Johnny Marr, couple of the Roses, Ian Curtis, Mark E Smith, Badly Drawn Boy, Billy Duffy, Burgess, etc

Can anyone help?

Burgess is a red. As regards the roses I don't think Squire and Reni are blues and Brown and Mani certainly aren't.

Mark Burgess is definatley a blue mate, i went to hamburg and met him over there as he lives in germnay. then got him a ticket for the return leg, 100% blue and keen as fuck in the old days wen he lived over here.................didnt know it had already bin cleared up lol didnt read that far down :D

Exile parade - played moho with the enemy last night - are city season ticket holders

Muppet from Armed Force was definitely a blue - persuaded me to go along with him to my first game 1974. Colin O'Neill from same band also a blue. Saw Lard in the away section at the Emirates last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.