New Beatles song released

Listened to it quite a few times now and a Beatles classic it certainly isn't. Not a bad tune though, just not great in my most humble of opinion.

It's gone to no.1 in the hit parade. Their first no.1 for 54 years.

Lazy fuckers ;-)

Listened to it, in full on the Radio 1 chart show. (Never thought I'd say that)

Probably the worst Beatles song I've ever heard.

Casso, RAYE etc have been robbed of number 1 again.

Listened to it quite a few times now and a Beatles classic it certainly isn't. Not a bad tune though, just not great in my most humble of opinion.

Apparently the fastest selling vinyl single of the century in the UK, 60 years after their first.

I think it's hauntingly beautiful, and lyrically a perfect last song by them. The lyrics are poignant and the video is an awesome piece of film by Peter Jackson.
Wonder who John was writing about ? Maybe the others, Paul or his Aunt Mimi who raised him.

Rick explains how they did it.

Last edited:
I know it's a matter of opinion on The Beatles , and personally I love them and frequently delve into almost unhealthy obsession at times.......but the 2023 mix of the "Red" album is a thing of audio beauty.

Whether you like/appreciate them or not, it really is a treat for a someone who loves the cheeky chappies.
Then there's this 2023 edition mix of this classic. Sounds much better, Paul's superb Bass lines have been brought up in the versus and the bridge....and Ringo's brilliant drum fills are crystal clear.

Apparently the fastest selling vinyl single of the century in the UK, 60 years after their first.

I think it's hauntingly beautiful, and lyrically a perfect last song by them. The lyrics are poignant and the video is an awesome piece of film by Peter Jackson.
Wonder who John was writing about ? Maybe the others, Paul or his Aunt Mimi who raised him.

Rick explains how they did it.

We all see and hear things differently Bill. You're a massive Beatles fan and I'm a massive Kinks fan. If I was a massive Beatles fan then I'd probably like it a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.