New best 11

2sheikhs

GK Given,LB Barry,LCB Lescott,RCB Kompany,RB Toure,LM Bellamy,CM De Jong,CM Viera,RM Tevez,ST Robinho,CF Adebayor.I can't even begin to name the bench because this is the best City squad I've ever seen.What a team,what a squad,what a club.Never been so excited in my whole fucking life.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
GK Given,LB Barry,LCB Lescott,RCB Kompany,RB Toure,LM Bellamy,CM De Jong,CM Viera,RM Tevez,ST Robinho,CF Adebayor.I can't even begin to name the bench because this is the best City squad I've ever seen.What a team,what a squad,what a club.Never been so excited in my whole fucking life.

Would swap SWP and Robbie but SWP RM and Tevez ST

chesterguy said:

Would swap SWP and Robbie but SWP RM and Tevez ST
Kid in a sweet shop stuff really isn't it?Fucking beautiful though.Never known anything like it.

I knew Vieira would be trouble

Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, SWP, De Jong, Vieira, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor,

OR

Taylor, Zabaleta, Onuoha, Kompany, Garrido, Ireland, Petrov, Barry, Weiss, Robinho, Santa Cruz,

And I forgot about Silvinho and Johnson

I like our squad! :)

stunning that people draw up a mock 11 and then other people complain about it because some of their favorites are left out (not singling out this one in particular as I too find the Barry at LB idea a bad one). If the past month has shown, this is a squad game, it's not the game of the 60's and 70's where we won the league with a squad of 14 players. If and when everyone in the first team is all fit (and that is a big if, it never seems to happen, does it?) there's going to be some guys the caliber of Bellamy, Robinho, SWP, Petrov, Santa Cruz, Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta, Vieira on the bench at any given time. That to me is amazing, and if an outsider were to rate a squad up and down from 1-24 or 25, I'd have to say we have the best squad top to bottom in the league.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah barry would be so impressed playing LB and ruining his england chance he would slap in a transfer request so fast mancini head would snap off

Barry would never ever EVER play left back ever for City other than providng emergenct cover - by doing so he would effectively kill his england place as Capello aint going to pick a Barry over Cole at left back and he wont pick him in midfield if he dont play in that position for his club - i am totally baffled that people seriously think this could happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.