New best 11

dctid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah barry would be so impressed playing LB and ruining his england chance he would slap in a transfer request so fast mancini head would snap off

Barry would never ever EVER play left back ever for City other than providng emergenct cover - by doing so he would effectively kill his england place as Capello aint going to pick a Barry over Cole at left back and he wont pick him in midfield if he dont play in that position for his club - i am totally baffled that people seriously think this could happen.

Well DC people thought Hughes was a good manager! lol

anymore than 2sheiks said:
GK Given,LB Barry,LCB Lescott,RCB Kompany,RB Toure,LM Bellamy,CM De Jong,CM Viera,RM Tevez,ST Robinho,CF Adebayor.I can't even begin to name the bench because this is the best City squad I've ever seen.What a team,what a squad,what a club.Never been so excited in my whole fucking life.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Bobby has got to rotate this squad now and he will.

Who will he offload this month?

chesterguy said:
Would swap SWP and Robbie but SWP RM and Tevez ST
Kid in a sweet shop stuff really isn't it?Fucking beautiful though.Never known anything like it.

It really is I remember being quite excited when Sam Williamson got his debut cos I hadnt even noticed Barry at LB and I wouldnt think that will happen in a month of Sundays so I have no idea how they will all fit in.

Why were teams made up of 11 couldnt our owners bribe FIFA so all teams are made up of 15 players

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah barry would be so impressed playing LB and ruining his england chance he would slap in a transfer request so fast mancini head would snap off
So who would you trust more at LB,Barry or Bridge?If Barry was told LB or bench, he'd choose LB.Bellamy would say he's not a LM,Tevez would say he's not a RM.I chose a side with no (in my opinion) weakness anywhere.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
Barry would never ever EVER play left back ever for City other than providng emergenct cover - by doing so he would effectively kill his england place as Capello aint going to pick a Barry over Cole at left back and he wont pick him in midfield if he dont play in that position for his club - i am totally baffled that people seriously think this could happen.

Yes BB but i was right then and i am right now - also is the 6 + 5 rule coming in soon? - if so Barry is going to hold his place so it is DJ who is likely to see less games

I also think there will ve a few players having their noses put out of joint - personally i think Bridge is going to get benched - i think Petrov is likely to see the door sooner rather than later with maybe a few other - SWP i am worried for.

Well barry is a better all round player than DJ, so i would reckon DJ and Viera will alternate more, bridge is nailed on left back, will play better under mancini like everyone else is

Tevez doesnt play RM he floats around behind front man or more lately is the front man, Bellers has always drifted in from the left so playing left mid was no biggy for him and this is his biggest chance to achieve something so he wont moan again.

Im not saying Barry wouldnt play there but you can be almost certain if he was made to until summer he would not be around after summer because we would of ruined his chance of WC and he hasnt played full time left back since he was about 19 and he hates it there said it himself!!

dctid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yes BB but i was right then and i am right now - also is the 6 + 5 rule coming in soon? - if so Barry is going to hold his place so it is DJ who is likely to see less games

I also think there will ve a few players having their noses put out of joint - personally i think Bridge is going to get benched - i think Petrov is likely to see the door sooner rather than later with maybe a few other - SWP i am worried for.
Petrov shown the door, he's started all Mancini's matches. Bridge will be second choice as he has been for years if the Argentine kid comes in.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
So who would you trust more at LB,Barry or Bridge?If Barry was told LB or bench, he'd choose LB.Bellamy would say he's not a LM,Tevez would say he's not a RM.I chose a side with no (in my opinion) weakness anywhere.

Thats not the issue - the issue is would Barry do it on an permanent basis and the answer is NO.

Bluebee2 said:
dctid said:

Petrov shown the door, he's started all Mancini's matches. Bridge will be second choice as he has been for years if the Argentine kid comes in.

If they wanted to keep petrov he would have a contract on table for him, they dont, he free to talk to anyone!!!

Bluebee2 said:
dctid said:

He aint had much option though really has he - the fact he started Petrov for Boro and rested Bellamy is a fair indication of who he rates higher.

Also he has SWP on the right who is younger and is probably more up and down the pitch to help his right back thna Petrov does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.