New blog article by shevtheblue

Ric

Administrator
Online now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/01/10/i-am-a-city-fan-and-we-are-the-future/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... he-future/</a>

Good article and interesting to see something from a different angle - so often it's the died in the wool blues who contribute.
Glad you came to the blue family - and glad that it looks like paying off for you and me both, at long last.
How long before we become the first team of choice in South Asia, I wonder?

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
Great article and it sums up what City and their fans are about.

Suggest we send it to Liverpool FC,King Kenny etc as an example of a proper club with proper values

I agree, top article, sending it to the racists or KKK would be a waste of time however as they don't have the intelligence or empathy to understand it or identify with it.

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
Great article and it sums up what City and their fans are about.

Suggest we send it to Liverpool FC,King Kenny etc as an example of a proper club with proper values
the egos are too big at klanfield wouldn't put a dent in their own imagined self worth

ps another top addition to the blog well done Shev

What a great little blog and an interesting subject:

When I go to Old Trafford with City it always surprises me how many young Asians are there.

You make the point that it's easier for Asians to "fit in" by going for the obvious clubs. A friend of mine believes it's the Asian tendancy towards glitziness and tackiness.

Whatever, I'm glad you feel proud to be a blue.

Really enjoyed that Shev. Nicely written too. City is an open church, and all followers are welcome, no matter what route they arrive.

I like the section on Wembley, it was a great feeling being within one family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.