New Book On Pep

Was supposed to be getting delivered tomorrow, just had an email saying it'll be November 21st now.

Amazon delivered the book to my Kindle app bang on time...

Started it and within a page or two I just know I am going to be totally gripped by it.

Now I have the dilemma of whether I stretch out the pleasure over time, or do I "binge" read it cover to cover and then be disappointed I have finished it.

Today's (excellent) 93.20 podcast chat to the author(s) about it. A great listen.

JJ

I know that the publishers have said on twitter that amazon should have stock again by start of next week , so your delivery date should jump forward again..

In the 11/12 season there was a booked called Mancini-diary of a champion,it was really interesting to go through the season game by game and what was going on behind the scenes,the tevez stuff etc,not sure i would read peps cover to cover as he gets too intense and repetative for me
Was that the one by Harry Harris? He wrote one about the rags initially and when realising City were possibly going to win it, he started on that one! I proof read it 5 days after the QPR game and it was on the shelves 3 weeks later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.