New central defender?

sheephead23

With Lescott out for the next 5 weeks
Do you think there will be money spent on a new central defender? or will he stick with either kompany or onuoha?

Personally i'd go out and buy an inspriational leader even if its just for a couple of seasons.
Van Buyten anyone?

Absolute madness to sign anyone else when you've got Onouha and Kompany who are more than capable of doing a job.

Almost as mental as putting David James upfront when you've Jon Macken on the bench..., oh wait.

Lescott out for a few weeks then Toure in africa.

In my opinion we need another CB and a RB.. maybe even LB if bridge is going to be out for a while.
Our defence is letting us down at the moment.

Didn't Hughes drop hints last night that we would be signing a cb?
Cahill from Bolton or Shawcross from Stoke would do for me.......

the injury to Lescott might be welcome news to MH coz now he can get a decent CB without looking like he has wasted £40m on Toure and Lescott(which he has)

sylar said:
Didn't Hughes drop hints last night that we would be signing a cb?
Cahill from Bolton or Shawcross from Stoke would do for me.......

the injury to Lescott might be welcome news to MH coz now he can get a decent CB without looking like he has wasted £40m on Toure and Lescott(which he has)

I'd be happy with either of those two cahill or shawcross, it would be nice to see onuoha or kompany do the job. Give them a decent run till mid january then take it from there as to whether we buy or not.

yozzer said:
les hope it aint hughes spending the money on a defender hey

In all honesty i really hope it is hughes, he still has my backing but this isnt the thread to be discussing this, there are plenty of others for all you hughes haters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.