New Champions League format

I wonder if our club is in favour and how it will actually look, because I can’t see how that not allowing certain clubs to trade with each other can be legal?
As a guess the teams behind this are the Italians and PL teams but not us.

Why Its hard to get in the UCL via the italian league and the Milan clubs and Roma maybe think they want a pass. They also want more money as the Italian League is falling behind.

The PL clubs want more money and a pass - possibly the best and most indebted.

Spanish clubs need the money and the pass helps them with debt issues so maybe they want it.

As a guess the teams behind this are the Italians and PL teams but not us.

Why Its hard to get in the UCL via the italian league and the Milan clubs and Roma maybe think they want a pass. They also want more money as the Italian League is falling behind.

The PL clubs want more money and a pass - possibly the best and most indebted.

Spanish clubs need the money and the pass helps them with debt issues so maybe they want it.
As I thought, it is all about MONEY.

As I thought, it is all about MONEY.

Thats what it’s been about since the European Cup became a league. History clubs were getting worried they were missing out some years. Now that some are missing out more years than not they want to change the rules again.

It‘s another step towards a ‘super’ league for clubs who last won their league about a decade ago, were good in the 70s and 80s or have a lot of internet fans in Malaysia.

It‘s all a load of shit.

Transfers will be banned, between teams in this? How does that work with restraint of trade.

The idea that a team can finish mid-table and get in this through the backdoor and at the expense of an achieving team, goes against everything that a competition should be.

How can this be forced in, with the necessary consultation?

Why Its hard to get in the UCL via the italian league and the Milan clubs and Roma maybe think they want a pass.
They'll be in for a shock then, Roma are highest ranked at 17th with 6 PL clubs ahead of them and only 2 proposed wildcards.

Freedom of Trade, becomes restriction of trade, and operating like a Cartel.

European law forbids this.

Will they all sign a disclaimer i wonder, or will it be non binding legal wise if challenged.

Hence the catchy cartel phrase " Solidarity".............. fellow Comrades

Set to be agreed today.

It's going to affect the league cup the most as it takes up those slots. Can see the EFL starting the competition sooner (before the league season) or allowing European teams a bye to the 4th round.

Most top teams are going to need 22 very good players once this comes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.