New Champions League format

Champions League is the least important competition by far.
I understand your view and somewhat agree but the fact remains the Champions League is the biggest title to win and the ultimate aim of our owner/execs.

130220120929-david-gill-ferguson-story-top.jpg
and add...
1615258481613.png

On transfers bans between clubs in the same competition, would it not force up transfer fees for teams looking to recruit players outside of the champions league as the pool of players you can buy gets smaller?

I can’t see Madrid and Barca voting for this as being able to take the very best players in Europe away from the better teams has been their policy for years.

So then you can go on to the bigger prizes of the European Super Cup and the World Club Championships?

Utter BOLLOCKS.
The ultimate wish of our owner is to be the best club in the world, he wants to win it all, bollocks or no bollocks.

Football is becoming really really shit it's getting up their with WWF fake entertainment bollocks...Fucking wild cards! Never heard so much shite in my life.

Won't be long until Will I Am and Sam Smith are making half time performances.

Fuck Off you bent cunts.
can you imagine the fallout over wildcards though if 3/4 of the cartel miss out
the arrogant shit's wont of thought this could happen

It’s all so laughably predictable I’m afraid and what really irks is the fact we as a club will be in bed with it.

I know the owners and players covet the CL but I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.