New chants and songs!!!???

KEEP THEM COMING LADS!! HOPE PEOPLE START SINGING THESE ON MATCH DAYS!!! ITS GOW TO YOU!

IV GOT ANOTHER ... TO THE TUNE OF = The Monkees - Daydream Believer

Cheer up Chelseas team, oh what does this mean, to our Mark Hughes believers and a home coming dream! - we are the city, and our money grows on trees, do u know how good were gonna be, dada da da da dada (the build up tune before the chorus) - Cheer up Chelseas team, oh what does this mean, to our Mark Hughes believers and a home coming dream!

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO B CITY,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WITH A SHEIK,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WHEN THE BEST TEAM REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,WITH AN OIL SHEIK,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS

KingBilly said:
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO B CITY,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WITH A SHEIK,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WHEN THE BEST TEAM REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,WITH AN OIL SHEIK,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS

A chant to that tune would really make my day! It pisses me off more than any of the rag scum's digs for some reason (I'm usually above all that), so to rub their bastard noses in it using their own song would be ace.

A little amendment though, which seems to rhyme a bit better:

"This his how it feels to be City, now we've got our very own sheik, this is how it feels with the filthy rag scum in our wake......".

KingBilly said:

Yeah im with this a chant to this tune will rule out the rags one and take the piss in the mean time. City Are Back

We are not, we're not really skint!
We are not, we're not really skint!
Thanks to the money from that Arab man
We're not really skint!

Ribena oh-woah-oh,
Ribena oh-woah-oh,
Our favourite juicy drink, the rags are gonna sink!
Ribena, oh-woah-oh........

Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?

Or maybe:

Ribena, oh-whoa-oh,
Ribena, oh-whoa-oh,
Our favourite juicy drink, the rags all fuckin stink!
Ribena, oh-whoa-oh......

Surely we have to do something about SWP being good at City and not at Chelsea

To the Rogue Traders "We're Coming Home"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEXLfCEALG4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEXLfCEALG4</a>

He's coming home, he's coming home
Now he's back we're so much better!

We've got Jo, we've got Robin-i-ho
And now our wallets are much fatter!

Na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na, na na can become
Shauny Shauny Wright Wright, oh Shauny Wright Wright, Shaun Wright Phillips na na!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.