New chants and songs!!!???

KingBilly said:
FOOLS N HORSES THEME TUNE; NO INCOME TAX, NO VAT,NO MONEY BACK, NO GUARANTEE.IF YOUR FRANK, RICH OR POOR,ROBINHO IS GONNA SCORE,WE"V GOT JO YOU KNOW,AND ROBINHO,AND HE'S MAGNIFIQUE,WIV SEANY SWEEP,SAY MAGNIFIQUE WIV SEANY SWEEP.

Brilliant

He Signed From Real Madrid, We Beat The Cockneys Bid, Robinho! Wohhhhoooo! Robinho! Wohhhhoooo! Robinho! Wohhhhoooo!
He Signed From Real Madrid, We Beat The Cockneys Bid, Robinho! Wohhhhoooo!

I came up with a very simple one last night.
To the tune of that samba song they always play in reference to Brazil (eg. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munMGzeqCQE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munMGzeqCQE</a> )

Oh, Ro-ob-i-in-ho

repeat ad nauseum

it's pretty easy to remember. Everyone will get involved. The 'oh' can go on for fucking ages like 'world' in Colin the King.

Were gonna rule the world

were gonna rule the world

And now youd better belieeeeeeeeeve us

Were gonna rule the world

CITY CITY CITY

vonksbignose said:
Ribena oh-woah-oh,
Ribena oh-woah-oh,
Our favourite juicy drink, the rags are gonna sink!
Ribena, oh-woah-oh........

Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?

Hahahahha, that's so stupid but ace at the same time.

How bout:

OOOOWEEEOOOO WE'RE THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!
OOOOWEEEOOOO WE'RE THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!
WE GOT MONEY
ARABS WITH MONEY
WE'RE THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WOOOORLD

some good efforts here! We definately need some new songs for players and staff this season, and we need them to stick. Its going to be one hell of a season!

Me mate come up with a good one to another brick in the wall,

we dont need no ronaldinho, we dont need no berbatov

Hey Sparky sing robinho!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.