New chants

Why you looking at our site you Rag twat.
Atmosphere at the swamp, I had to turn the volume up when I watched your Blackburn defeat, thought there was a fault with my television.

Anyway, it sounds like you wish you were a Blue now, you glory hunting, cockney, rag head with slanted eyes.

mcfcirlam said:
Why you looking at our site you Rag twat.
Atmosphere at the swamp, I had to turn the volume up when I watched your Blackburn defeat, thought there was a fault with my television.

Anyway, it sounds like you wish you were a Blue now, you glory hunting, cockney, rag head with slanted eyes.
Think the key might be in Stevie G...

Anyway, whilst red dipper (I won't call him a scouser as matchgoing Liverpool fans live 100 miles away from Anfield on average), may be impressed with the atmosphere at Klanfield, I most definitely am not, and when they came in the league they were shit. Think Fulham's shirtless twenty made marginally more noise (which wasn't much).

Also, not impressed by Liverpool's loyalty. 35,400 against Bolton for a league game. Can't remember last time City had less than 35,400 league game (only 3k more than we got for our six sell-out third flight games). Don't think we've had less at Eastlands for league games. Don't think even Fulham under Pearce did it get that bad. Red dippers don't know what it's like, they're such a soft touch, no idea of what it means to be a football fan because they've known nothing but top ten football for going on fifty years. A trip to the third flight would destroy that fickle club. We've got more bottle than that.

Stevie G said:
city and chelsea fans are a joke...

now and then you'll hear a murmur of "blue moooon, we saw you standing...."

and then QUIET for the rest of the game.

You'll be waving plastic flags next to drum up the atmosphere at COMS - never seen a good atmosphere there, only when Man U play

Last year, we were 3-0 down at anfield, lost our talisman to an injury and brought nige on near the end of the game. We still outsung and were much more noisy, than your 'famous' atmosphere. You do a 'you'll never walk alone' at the start, then sit in silence thinking about how you can get a crisis loan to pay for your next game.

Liverpool fc, has become a bad parody of itself.

Stevie G said:

You'll be waving plastic flags next to drum up the atmosphere at COMS - never seen a good atmosphere there, only when Man U play

Is this a bad joke
Your shithole has been like a morgue for the past 3 seasons

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Stevie G said:

Is this a bad joke
Your shithole has been like a morgue for the past 3 seasons

Liverpool fans for you now come on do any blues go onto other teams forum and talk not stop Shit? Fuking obsessed fans who wish they had our players and owners. Don't blame you tho stevie piss head manager you won't make top for. Your main striker is a racist twat and you spent £35 million on a women beater!! And he's so Shit it must be painful to watch

Didsbury Dave said:
liamctid said:
Didsbury Dave said:
My Father Said to me one day "You can go shopping with your mum or you can come to the match with me, lad"

We need more realism in our songs. Fuck "In 1963..."

In two thousand and eight, on transfer deadline day
we woke up that morning hoping Corluka would stay
Shauny Wright was back
Ben Haim was cack
We'd signed Kompany
Little did we know that we'd get bought by Abu Dhabi
Rejected bids, although one was accepted
A Bulgarian on a plane
He went to them, but then we bought a little fucker from Spain
SINCE THEN!
We came fifth once, and then came third
we also won the cup
We've got a chance to win the league,
but then again, we might fuck up
CITY CITY CITY

I love it, liam. If it gets the rest of the forum up for it it could be booming out at Villa Park on Saturday.

My father said to me one day "Youre coming to City
Coz Mum is off to Asda's and so you are stuck with me"
So then we went down to Moss Side in his clapped out old Capri
Had coffee and a burger, it cost just 80p
WE drew 1-1 with Derby and sat in the Platt Lane Stand
And on the way back home I had to hold my father's hand

Hark Now Hear, The City sing, and our songs sometimes rhyme
And we will point and shout and jeer behind the police line

Fucking brilliant, that's getting sung at Villa and in the car on the way down. Get in on CD and sell it in Mary Ds mate its a winner !

I'm convinced that Micah needs a song.

He's big, he's black, he's City's right back, Micaaaaah, Micaaaaah.

Something like that, but I can't get the final two words to fit, gotta be his name somehow.

Micah Richards song

Reckon he needs one, so I've been thinking about it and came up with:

He's big,
He's black,
He's City's right back,
Micaaaaaaah,
Micaaaaaaah.

<Repeat ad infinitum>

Thoughts?

Sorry if this sort of thread has been made a lot, I'm just bored.

Re: Micah Richards song

SuperYaya said:
He's big,
He's black,
He's City's right back,
Micaaaaaaah,
Micaaaaaaah.

Sorry if this sort of thread has been made a lot, I'm just bored.

thats-racist.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.