Reckon he needs one, so I've been thinking about it and came up with:

He's big,
He's black,
He's City's right back,
Micaaaaaaah,
Micaaaaaaah.

<Repeat ad infinitum>

Thoughts?

Sorry if this sort of thread has been made a lot, I'm just bored.

thats-racist.gif
Hahahaha.

Not saying its racist but why do we need to point out his skin colour?

Re: Micah Richards song

It just fits with the song, I think Arsenal had one about Sol Campbell which was the same except with "solid at the back."

Re: Micah Richards song

GStar said:
He has one to the tune of the Balotelli song.

Fair enough, just only heard it sung once. Not been to any away games for a bit though, so that might be why.

Plus it has a line about Capello in haha.

Really looking forward to Villa now, all these new songs booming out loud and proud.

Can we all print this thread out and take it with us, please, to save any confusion.

Didsbury Dave said:
Really looking forward to Villa now, all these new songs booming out loud and proud.

Can we all print this thread out and take it with us, please, to save any confusion.

I remember someone once told me United had some printed on the walls of the stadium, maybe this would be a good idea.

No, I'm not serious.

Didsbury Dave said:

We need to make sure were all singing off the same hymn sheet ;)

Would love to see the david silva Oleeee song getting started at Villa! Has some mega potential to be a crowd favourite if everyone gets the timing and clapping in sync!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.