New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

Blueboy Danny said:
Home kit mock up baced on the GK shirt, a bit rough around the edges but you get the idea.

11-12home.jpg

Very Nice..........

I loved the new away kit when i saw it last night now i have had a closer look.... i still love it. when is the home kit out? I think the one blueboy danny has done looks good as well.

wow! saw this yesterday and thought it looked great on, but then all of a sudden its gone totally crap!, i hate the neck thing, the long sleeves are fucking stupid to say the least and the whole shirt jus looks cheap, made to look like ur wearing a city shirt over a shirt... wtf is that all about!... i hope the home one is better, totally dissapointed with the away, the colours are spot on, the design is awful :/

The official red & black kit as has been mentioned here already is absolutely awesome and of the quality we have come to expect from Umbro.

Interestingly, U****ed have announced the release of their new kit. Proudly boasting that it contains 30% of polyester made from recycled plastic resulting in 13 plastic bottles going into each complete kit. Fuckin' rubbish! The new rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.