New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

Don't like the long sleeve which I look out for first, should have been red and black all the way down the sleeves. If i wanted an undershirt effect, I'd buy an undershirt with the short sleeve.

Might get the keeper shirt, looks miles better!

Seems to me like Umbro have taken a gamble with this shirt and strayed away from the more simple, retro ones we've had the last two seasons. Worried that they'll do it for the home shirt and it'll be another one, like the away, where I'm not too sure about it. The last 5 kits we've had from Umbro have all been awesome but this one is the first I've not immediately loved.

It is a real grower. Just been watching some of the videos on the OS and I think it looks superb from afar. Will look even better with the black shorts and socks.

mancmackem said:
Don't like the long sleeve which I look out for first, should have been red and black all the way down the sleeves. If i wanted an undershirt effect, I'd buy an undershirt with the short sleeve.

Might get the keeper shirt, looks miles better!

Agree. The LS is a major downer imho... maybe it will grow on me but at the moment I am just disappointed.

Fantastic, cant wait to see Tevez steaming over to us at the Bridge celebrating a rocket next year in this shirt!

Have to say this kit looks bloody awful. can you imagine wearing that out on the street you'll have the piss taken out of you for looking like Dennis the Menace. Thought umbro had it sorted out but they've taken a big step backwards this one. FFS were in the champs league not in a comic book.

Home kit mock up baced on the GK shirt, a bit rough around the edges but you get the idea.

11-12home.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.