New City bar in Los Cristianos Tenerife

Watched the Fulham game in there, cracking bar to watch the champions. As has already been mentioned Mark Lillis was in there, he's a sound guy, really down to earth and passionate blue.
Had the pleasure of watching the match with Mark and Stan (@Oliver1) and a fair few drinks after the game with Stan, lovely feller and I won't hesitate to go in there again next time I'm in Tenerife.
Also a mention for Paul (Spurs fan) behind the bar who kept the beer flowing and the footie on the telly.

Watched the Fulham game in there, cracking bar to watch the champions. As has already been mentioned Mark Lillis was in there, he's a sound guy, really down to earth and passionate blue.
Had the pleasure of watching the match with Mark and Stan (@Oliver1) and a fair few drinks after the game with Stan, lovely feller and I won't hesitate to go in there again next time I'm in Tenerife.
Also a mention for Paul (Spurs fan) behind the bar who kept the beer flowing and the footie on the telly.
Thank buddy really enjoyed your company, your all great lads . Thanks for the compliments hopefully see you soon again . Thanks again Stan ( Oliver 1)

Hi blue moon , I have found myself having a small investment in a bar in Los Cristianos, San Telmo . The bar is called The Beach Cabin bar. ( near Players ). We aim to turn it into a city only bar every City game , Flags singalong etc . Would be great full if you could pass the good news on and more importantly join us if you find yourself on Holiday here . Thanks Stan ( Oliver 1 ) Formally with Northenden Social and Trips with the Didsbury lads Thanks again
Heading to Los Christianos today, as need a bar to watch the match Saturday if we decide to go out! Will stop by :)

I'm in Adeje at the moment so might come over for the game tomorrow. Watched the atletico and scouse games locally and both times it was crawling with Irish dippers.

Any decent places to eat nearby?

I'm in Adeje at the moment so might come over for the game tomorrow. Watched the atletico and scouse games locally and both times it was crawling with Irish dippers.

Get yourself in here on your way over, best Chinese we've ever had, top notch.
https://www.imperialtaipanrestaurant.com/
Just opposite the Hard Rock Cafe in the Safari Centre.

Loads of choice up there in San Telmo CC.
Sal Negra up above on the top level is top class Spanish and seafood, though at the pricer end for that area. Lucky Sevens is a very good burger bar also run by a blue and Lebanese restaurant Habibi has a good rep as dors the Italian pizza restaurant. Also an Asian fusion place and a Chinese iirc.
Bar Baldo across the top road is a locals bar and is not flash in the extreme, but does great and authentic tapas and Canarian food

Loads of choice up there in San Telmo CC.
Sal Negra up above on the top level is top class Spanish and seafood, though at the pricer end for that area. Lucky Sevens is a very good burger bar also run by a blue and Lebanese restaurant Habibi has a good rep as dors the Italian pizza restaurant. Also an Asian fusion place and a Chinese iirc.
Bar Baldo across the top road is a locals bar and is not flash in the extreme, but does great and authentic tapas and Canarian food
Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.