New City bar in Los Cristianos Tenerife

Im a fairly regular visitor to Tenerife and I think it has been the Beach Cabin for a while but under different ownership.
If you know the place its on the middle deck of the San Telmo/Las Vistas complex, just along from The Claddagh Irish bar
Watch the game and buy a watch for €100 euro off the lucky lucky man. Have you all deserted the spivs bar- he must be on his second million by now

Watch the game and buy a watch for €100 euro off the lucky lucky man. Have you all deserted the spivs bar- he must be on his second million by now
I’ve never seen anything funnier in my life than the LFC full kit wanker who’d been on the piss all day after Villa put seven past them and marched past us like he was 10 Men on Cardiac Hill in Tenerife. Even them Brummies and Grannies were laughing at him

I’ve never seen anything funnier in my life than the LFC full kit wanker who’d been on the piss all day after Villa put seven past them and marched past us like he was 10 Men on Cardiac Hill in Tenerife. Even them Brummies and Grannies were laughing at him
They've been a great source of amusement all my life and he was no different. We had one on the plane in his full kit, different breed and even the 28c heat does not phase them. Best fans in the world la

Yeah its up the steps from the Paseo level bars.
Probably below Sal Negra restaurant if coming down from the main road.
Were you in the south of the island or further north?
Was in the south, from 96 to 2008. Still got a place there but haven't been over now since Covid.

If anyone knows Tenerife this bar overlooks Las Vistas beach, through the harbour tunnel from Los Cristianos and onto the beach leading to Playa de Las Americas. Sadly, we found out last week that Syd, who owned the legendary Blue Terrace MCFC bar in Los Cristianos and who will be familiar to many on here, passed away following a period of illness so it would be great if any visiting blues can support Stan in his new venture when they’re over.

The Beach Cabin Bar
Thanks Matey, I am a member of the Tenerife supporters branch and They all talk very fondly of Syd . I will put a picture up of Syd , I’ll pick a good one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.