New City Home Shirt for £17!

the originalkippaxman said:
Fairly simple philosophy if the deal looks far too good to be true then it is likely to be shit.

£17 for a new home shirt when the trade on them is £21.30 doesn’t think so somehow.

£21.30 and they're sold for £40+??

Fucking hell.

jimharri said:
panzer1311 said:
100 % nailed on FAKE'S !
For that price, they have to be. But if little Johnny or little Kylie want a shirt, and they're not yet old enough to kick daddy in the shins for buying a knock-off, why not?
Im no millionaire , and both my kids are grown up now , but i have never , ever , ever , adorned them in fake / cheapskate football shirt's , the bottom line is . . . if its not from a sports outlet ( JJB , JD , etc ) dont buy it ! ,

I might be the only one but I hate wearing replica shirts, It's for children.

Buy a scarf or a jacket.

Here is a thought ..

Maybe, just maybe you buy your shirt from the official City shop on line...

You know, to "support" the club and put back a tiny percent of what they have invested in us...

Just a thought ....

mancitymark said:
Here is a thought ..

You know, to "support" the club and put back a tiny percent of what they have invested in us...

Just a thought ....

No chance, why pay more for something you can get cheaper elsewhere?

If the club want my money they should lower the price.

mancitymark said:
Here is a thought ..

Just a thought ....
Yeah, right. If the official store was competitive, your argument would be more valid. Here's another ''just a thought'' for you. The official store was charging OVER DOUBLE what Play.com were charging for the season review DVD. When an item is available from an alternative supplier, I will go for the cheaper option.

Ive bought, erm i mean a friend has bought tons of them from there.

Preseas is a code you can use at checkout for a further 10% off ;-)

It's obviously fake especially when compared to another shirt. Two kids running about one with the fake and the other with the authentic one will be noticeable. But if you are after a bit of a unusual European shirt you'll probably get away with it.

mancitymark said:
Here is a thought ..

Just a thought ....
What if I have 2 kids who want the home the home and away shirts and I wouldn't mind them aswell.....hmmmm do i pay nearly £300 through the city shop or just over £100 off soccer triads which are perfect copies?
The way I look at is I'm not/cant pay that price so they either have fakes or nothing.......what would rather see , people in city shirts or people not in city shirts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.