New City Home Shirt for £17!

After three months of waiting I finally received my away shirt!
The quality is top - if you want to wait for it.

Try to send them a mail at first.

yatesy94 said:
I actually bought last years home shirt (Dzeko on the back) as it was £9 in clearance. Couldn't believe my eyes so bought straight away. Received it about 2 weeks later and everything was great, no problems whatsoever. Even compared with a few of my mates shirts and the material feels exactly the same. Only reason I bought it from there was I wasn't really keen on the design at the time and no way was going to spend fifty odd quid on the names and numbers etc. Slightly deterred me reading those comments so wouldn't purchase from them again just wait for City to have a sale like they're having now...I'm a stingy bastard haha
if you like a bargain check my post on umbro shirt post about sports direct if they can sell at these prices and make a profit what the hell are the rest making ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
yatesy94 said:
I actually bought last years home shirt (Dzeko on the back) as it was £9 in clearance. Couldn't believe my eyes so bought straight away. Received it about 2 weeks later and everything was great, no problems whatsoever. Even compared with a few of my mates shirts and the material feels exactly the same. Only reason I bought it from there was I wasn't really keen on the design at the time and no way was going to spend fifty odd quid on the names and numbers etc. Slightly deterred me reading those comments so wouldn't purchase from them again just wait for City to have a sale like they're having now...I'm a stingy bastard haha
if you like a bargain check my post on umbro shirt post about sports direct if they can sell at these prices and make a profit what the hell are the rest making ?

I'm all over it mate posted on there half an hour ago! Cheers anyway.

not so much on about whats on line but whats in the shops stadium coats for £18 not £70 £255saved today result

Think you got lucky. Wouldn't buy from there, bad reviews and no way they can be that cheap.

mancitymark said:
Here is a thought ..

Maybe, just maybe you buy your shirt from the official City shop on line...

You know, to "support" the club and put back a tiny percent of what they have invested in us...

Just a thought ....
The official Citystore is run by Kitbag which runs tons of others including our Trafford-based rivals. Obviously Kitbag initially pay for the rights (and the money they pay will be based on how much they think they can earn), but don't kid yourself that you yourself are personally contributing to the club every time you shop there. Now, the point of outsourcing is to use outside knowledge and infrastructure to increase profits above what could have been achieved had it been done in-house. Hopefully City have done their sums right on this deal but it wouldn't be the first time a club has underestimated its own value. Emirates openly claim they got a very good deal on the naming rights to Arsenal's stadium: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/arsenal_set_for_cash_boost_as_emirates_acknowledge_shirt_deal_is_worth_more/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and ... orth_more/</a> Everton fans also seem to have realised their club underestimated the value of their deal with Kitbag: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=380&cntnt01returnid=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=New ... eturnid=15</a>

mrtwiceaseason said:
kp789 said:
I ordered the city home and away for this season in mid July, im still waiting. I have had 3 shirts from soccertriads before and they were superb but im dissapointed this time. Its over 45 days so I dont think I can get a paypal refund either :(
ordered ac milan home in mid july still waiting said i could order something else so changed it to city away they have assured me they are in stock and have said its been dispatched monday,have you e mailed them they get back to you in a couple of hours ?
Numerous times, the latest saying they now have them in stock and will be dispatched soon as possible....four or five days ago, how long does it take seriously? I usually have great experiences with them.

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am --

AMRDK said:

City away shirt?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am --<br /><br />
AMRDK said:

City away shirt?

ecmurphy said:
Think you got lucky. Wouldn't buy from there, bad reviews and no way they can be that cheap.
the sports direct stuff IS that cheap and the soccer triads shirts are£18 and they claim to have the12/13 home away and euro away !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.