New City Pub To Open Inside the Stadium

Blue Moon?
SXN20EARLY-DOORS-030026067.jpg

The Marcels 1961 ............ Label Colpix......Correctamundo

Another load of shite. At that price mentioned, £1500, they will be lucky to get it half full.

Are the drinks free once you get in or is it another “opportunity tutor purchase drinks at the bar” - probably at sky high prices.

What we're trying to get the club to do is to bring in independent food vendors & microbreweries (which I think they're happy to do) and possibly set up something like the Wembley Box Park by enclosing the area of the shop/City Square. We just think there are so many advantages to doing this in terms of quality, service, price & generally making the Etihad a great choice for pre and post match food & drink.
The Box park at Wembley is great, if they did something like that they’d get a lot of business, if they build the new arena as well it would be a fantastic idea.

The Ardwick certainly isn't for the Ardup.

It'll be full of twats.

Anyone got a spare for the derby...?
Thanks for that mate. Nice to know I am a twat. I know at least 6 people going there and Tbf they go to pretty much every home and away.

Are the drinks free once you get in or is it another “opportunity tutor purchase drinks at the bar” - probably at sky high prices.
I think from memory you get “one free drink” and a programme and car park space (For the luxury of not moving For an hour in the car park !!!). The key selling point being away tickets. It holds 120 and there are something like 60 season tickets and the rest pay on the day

Thanks for that mate. Nice to know I am a twat. I know at least 6 people going there and Tbf they go to pretty much every home and away.
I wasn't being entirely serious, mate. Did you miss the strapline, where I was after a ticket myself?

Sorry for any misunderstanding. Enjoy.

I think from memory you get “one free drink” and a programme and car park space (For the luxury of not moving For an hour in the car park !!!). The key selling point being away tickets. It holds 120 and there are something like 60 season tickets and the rest pay on the day
A free car park space when you visit the pub? Riiiiiiight!

A free car park space when you visit the pub? Riiiiiiight!
It's little different to hospitality offerings like the Commonwealth Bar or 1894 Club Bar. Except it's laid out like a pub. Those lower-end, pie-and-a-pint offerings have been very successful but I'm not convinced that the rest have been quite such a rip-roaring success. I suspect many of those now in the Tunnel Club were previously in other hospitality suites, which they're struggling to fill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.