New City Pub To Open Inside the Stadium

He could look into employing people with more than half a brain cell to serve beer.
And also if it's possible make those signs smaller that say card or cash ques.
Doesn't piss me off enough when I que up for a week to find I'm in the bloody card on que

Been a bit of improvement in SS3 this season I think. The servers aren’t much better so there must be more of them or they have changed the system.

Heard a rumour that there are now plans for 3 more hospitality areas in the 3 other corners - anyone heard anything?

May aswell just make the entire ground corporate. The way it’s going we will all be in an extended ss3 while the rest of the ground is empty

Our ground is becoming a corporate bowl

I assume The Manchester and Mary D’s on Grey Mare Lane are still going strong?

Heard a rumour that there are now plans for 3 more hospitality areas in the 3 other corners - anyone heard anything?

I joined the Ardwick earlier this month and was told they were looking at doing something similar on the opposite side (SS/Colin Bell) but nothing was confirmed

I joined the Ardwick earlier this month and was told they were looking at doing something similar on the opposite side (SS/Colin Bell) but nothing was confirmed

Bit cheeky this, so feel free to tell me to do one, but how much for the whole season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.