New City Pub To Open Inside the Stadium

How do you book to attend for a match, fancy trying it out for Port Vale game.
I was told they aren’t advertising it properly until after the United game. First 2 games are only half full to ensure no teething problems. Good idea cos at the first game there was a bar that restricted view in some seats so you were given a different seat. After this weekend you should see it in “hospitality” or if not ring up. There are about 50 seats for sale per game and Vale will be cheap as chips

I’m alright jack

I don’t think anyone has said it should be free. And most if not the majority won’t be going as it’s mainly for corporates.

If you can’t see why people don’t like this/ aren’t bothered by it then I’m sure you can afford it.

Lots of fans in general already feel alienated by clubs. Tunnel club, ever increasing corporate sections and a club at times completely out of sync with its core fans base don’t help. Things like this are another example of that. It’s all about rinsing the fans and catering to corporates

No, I can't afford that. I work in marketing and it's all abut demographics. You have to diversify the product to appeal to difffernt types of people

No, I can't afford that. I work in marketing and it's all abut demographics. You have to diversify the product to appeal to difffernt types of people
I agree with that but let them also appeal to the fans not on a big budget. Many fans would welcome the chance to drink in a decent bar or eat in a decent café/restaurant in the ground of somewhere on site but we are not catered for. Even if you go to the ticket office, superstore or go on tour of the ground there is no where to get a brew/beer or something to eat. No wonder fans feel alienated

Heard a rumour that there are now plans for 3 more hospitality areas in the 3 other corners - anyone heard anything?

If you need an 'experience' to justify going to a FOOTBALL MATCH, it aint for you.

This is the way its going though, and its not for me

If you need an 'experience' to justify going to a FOOTBALL MATCH, it aint for you.

This is the way its going though, and its not for me
Corporate will always be a thing. It’s needed to bring in extra revenue that the average match goer wouldn’t.
That doesn’t mean there’s not room for both types of support.

I don’t know why people get so wound up about it tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.