New City store opening in the Arndale

Are home jerseys likely to come down in price by a good percentage come the summer? I want a Haaland one but can’t justify the current price.

At least it will stay open longer than 12 months this time.

The fourth by my count

1. Downstairs in the square bit near where the Warner Bros. shop was. They also had a ticket office there which was really useful.
2. Market St opposite Boots
3. Upstairs in the Arndale, very weird small/temporary shop
4. This new one opposite the Apple Store.
they had 2 upstairs in the Arndale, first one in 95 then when the one in Market St went they moved upstairs in the Arndale, so I make this 5

Will hopefully stay open until the new City Square is created. The club weren’t happy with the location of the market st one and the last one they had upstairs was only meant to be temporary anyway over Christmas.

The actual on site City Store at the stadium is being knocked down over the summer.

The fourth by my count

1. Downstairs in the square bit near where the Warner Bros. shop was. They also had a ticket office there which was really useful.
2. Market St opposite Boots
3. Upstairs in the Arndale, very weird small/temporary shop
4. This new one opposite the Apple Store.
I'm sure we had one where the London Camera Exchange and Umbro offices were, around 96/97... but could have been a clearance place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.