New CM11 flags

If you want something subtle and less wordy why not just "1894". White letters, blue background, maybe a maroon border?

ChorltonAzzurro said:
How about the "Use Hearing Protection" image from Factory Records?
We have already done that mate<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 pm --<br /><br />Please like our page and spread the word also there will be a new pic of our new banner uploaded tonight
cheers

<a class="postlink" href="https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=300920156585495&__user=738630140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3 ... =738630140</a>

The image upload might not work from my phone but here it is. Will edit it tomorrow,at work if not:

Peter saville's "True Faith' cover for New Order. Here's the original, iconic front cover:

images

Here's the inside sleeve:

images

And here's the two combined, as they were on posters and t-shirts at the time:

images

So you could change the:

new order

True faith

to:

Man city

True faith

And change the blue to a city blue.

the new banner is seriously good !!! really like how your flags look so different from every one elses i have seen at the ground, keep up the good work

On a blue background
'We are City from...'
images

I quite like the fist and the MCFC on this... maybe with 'Feelin' supersonic' on it??

images

Maybe change to Moo! on this to an MCFC?
7473.jpg

Or maybe just an exact copy of this!?

images

Maybe put this on blue with MCFC Unknown Pleasures?
joy-division-unkown-pleasures.jpg

There is a light said:
On a blue background
'We are City from...'
images

I quite like the fist and the MCFC on this... maybe with 'Feelin' supersonic' on it??

images

Maybe change to Moo! on this to an MCFC?
7473.jpg

Or maybe just an exact copy of this!?

images

Maybe put this on blue with MCFC Unknown Pleasures?
joy-division-unkown-pleasures.jpg

some good ideas there mate we have made the inspirals one n were already thinking of the joy division one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.