New CM11 flags

any one who is sat in block 110 - 111 and wants to be involved with the flag display v Newcastle please pm me

The stage we are at at the min its we have the ideas but they are just getting wasted because we can't find people to hold up the flags , we are currently looking at getting new flags made up but selling them on so people can bring them thereselves so we don't have to mess about trying to collect them at the end of the game each flag will be a one off design so only you would have that flag , prices would range from £5 - £15 depending on size and if it was a 2 stick or 1 stick flag ! Would this be something people would be interested in ??

Maine_Road said:
The stage we are at at the min its we have the ideas but they are just getting wasted because we can't find people to hold up the flags , we are currently looking at getting new flags made up but selling them on so people can bring them thereselves so we don't have to mess about trying to collect them at the end of the game each flag will be a one off design so only you would have that flag , prices would range from £5 - £15 depending on size and if it was a 2 stick or 1 stick flag ! Would this be something people would be interested in ??

i'm in 217 but i'll do as much as i can.

Maine_Road said:

In my honest opinion, selling them would be a complete waste of time. We will probably never see them again at a match. I would maybe just get people you know- people who will hold the flags up- say members of 1894 group or a branch and let them hold the flags up. They can then return them back to you.

They would hold them up and you could easily arrange it. Keep going lads !!!!

There are probably advantages on both sides of either selling the flags or just giving them out to return after.

Some people will buy flags then not bring them again, if so they either buy another for the next game, or if they don't bring them back or buy one it shows they had little intention of waving the flag in the first place.

At least if they are sold both options are there, I also think it would be a big job to collect the flags at the end. Would be perfect if everybody just left them at the top of stands at the end of the game but I see little chance of this happening !

If the option is there to buy different flags I would do that.

Lets hope that a big game like against the rags will get people going and wave flags more, on big game days people sing where food and drink is served so might stand a chance as the atmosphere gets going.

We could do with more people getting on to the ground before kick to welcome the team out. Don't see the point of having a piss and missing the kick off ! Each to their own !

trevorriley said:
Lets hope that a big game like against the rags will get people going and wave flags more, on big game days people sing where food and drink is served so might stand a chance as the atmosphere gets going.

unfortunately stick flags won't be allowed in for the derby, but people can bring those in for the Hull match

the point in selling those stick flags is allowing people to bring those home and back to the ground for the next match, plus it generates little revenues for the group, money to be invested in other things like surfer flags, etc.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Maine_Road said:

In my honest opinion, selling them would be a complete waste of time.

stay positive!

at least the cost of those flags is covered and money can be used for other things (new surfer flag, etc.)

Can the flags be taken off the sticks and reattached after ?. Would be good if people brought just that flag minus the stick for derby day and held them up and waved them like you would with a scarf .

BlueHalli said:
Can the flags be taken off the sticks and reattached after ?. Would be good if people brought just that flag minus the stick for derby day and held them up and waved them like you would with a scarf .

Yes, that's possible! GOOD IDEA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.