New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Andouble said:
we really need Milner tied up now!
I guess he wants to see how much he gets playing time before committing. Hart extension is now needed though, contract only runs to 2016.

Andouble said:

I don't think so.

He will be useful for the HG quota this year but after that we can do much better.

Much like DJ,he has served us very well but I believe we have out grown his abilities.

Excellent news. Another well-deserved contract extension.

And hopefully, by the time these players are reaching the end of their new deals, we will have ready-made replacements for some, if not all of them.

This club just keeps getting better and better.

FantasyIreland said:
Andouble said:

I don't think so.

He will be useful for the HG quota this year but after that we can do much better.

Much like DJ,he has served us very well but I believe we have out grown his abilities.

That's my thoughts to. Milner could be replaced by reus next summer. Milners a hard worker but give me reus any day of the week. I think next summer we will see reus and pogba.

Wondered how the bluwhit MCRJON - Silva thing would turn out.
Fair play to bluwhit for being gracious in defeat.

Whats MCRJON's hitrate now or have we given up count and just accept he is itk as it gets?.

Also did jon go to that fellas house for cellar sex?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.