New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

I am guessing Yaya's probably pissed about these 3 getting new contracts till 2019 and not him.

kupest said:
I am guessing Yaya's probably pissed about these 3 getting new contracts till 2019 and not him.

I thought that but he is 31. He has 3 years left which makes sense to me.

I have a feeling he will stay with us and then sign a mega contract to play for New York to see out his career.

Yaya will get his next year all gift wrapped with cake and candles on top I am pretty sure and no I am not ITK.

Re: New Contracts (Silva signs until 2019 - page 32)

BlueDejong said:
MCRJON said:
MCRJON said:
50% smug mode.

Ill be back for a fully fledged gloat later

This guy! These deals were all done and dusted ages ago.

Dzeko, Milner, Hart when !?

These players are replaceable. The ones who have signed are not. Don't get me wrong I think it would be great if they all stay but It wouldn't be a devastating blow if any went.

If Milner doesn't commit shortly I would sell him. Same with Dzeko. We cannot allow players with value to leave on a free.

MCRJON - Thanks for the info mate.
Like the way you went about it. Posted the info, took a bit of shit but let your info do the talking in the end.
Top man, look forward to future posts.

This week must surely be considered our most important week off the field since 2008.

Finally signed a potentially world class centre half, new 5 year contracts for Kompany, Silva and Aguero.

This could be the week where we evolve from noisy neighbours to the dominant force in English football in the 2010's

Shaelumstash said:
This week must surely be considered our most important week off the field since 2008.

Finally signed a potentially world class centre half, new 5 year contracts for Kompany, Silva and Aguero.

This could be the week where we evolve from noisy neighbours to the dominant force in English football in the 2010's
Didn't we once sign Boateng, Yaya Toure and Silva in the same week?

kun said:
Shaelumstash said:

Didn't we once sign Boateng, Yaya Toure and Silva in the same week?
Yeh but we missed out on caterers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.