New Dr Who

"Joy to the World" - Moffats title is his usual cryptic clue. I was surprised we haven't had a trailer yet. Only a 5 second clip of
Ruby telling what looked like the same pub in 73 yards to stay inside. Which could be any episode next series

Knowing RTD's track record Mrs role will be built up and then we'll find out she's an immortal version of Angie Watts who the Doctor saved from Walford and the big boss will be a reanimated Leslie Grantham.

I haven't seen the clip, I try to avoid the trailers.

There is always the expectation that whatever Davies thinks is clever, is actually cleverclever and average!

really? Any reason why 5?

I assume that her first name will be important.
The 5th incarnation of the time lord.

RTD loved Romana and it wouldn't surprise if The Doctor is 'Not Alone'.

Ncuti's arc looks like it's going to be all about finding his real family as a legacy from the Chibnall era.

With Disney still not confirmed renewing their interest and Ncuti already working in other jobs it wouldn't surprise me if they regenerate him next season to give whoever reviving in the near future a clean slate. Otherwise we might get half a season of companion over Doctor episode again.

The 5th incarnation of the time lord.

RTD loved Romana and it wouldn't surprise if The Doctor is 'Not Alone'.

Ncuti's arc looks like it's going to be all about finding his real family as a legacy from the Chibnall era.

With Disney still not confirmed renewing their interest and Ncuti already working in other jobs it wouldn't surprise me if they regenerate him next season to give whoever reviving in the near future a clean slate. Otherwise we might get half a season of companion over Doctor episode again.

Not a remake of The Rose Tyler Show! Who knows, Ruby's out for at least some of next year (I thought), and Munday Flynn is in, so a whole new companion to be soppy over.

I understood the Romana 5 to be another incarnation, just wondering why it was 5?

My comment on the first name being important wasn't specific enough, I was referring to Mrs Flood.

I think they've made all of season 2 already, haven't they? I'd certainly not be surprised by him going in the Christmas ep after the next season.

Not a remake of The Rose Tyler Show! Who knows, Ruby's out for at least some of next year (I thought), and Munday Flynn is in, so a whole new companion to be soppy over.

I understood the Romana 5 to be another incarnation, just wondering why it was 5?

My comment on the first name being important wasn't specific enough, I was referring to Mrs Flood.

I think they've made all of season 2 already, haven't they? I'd certainly not be surprised by him going in the Christmas ep after the next season.
Yes. It all been filmed "To allow the best special fx..."

really? Any reason why 5?

I assume that her first name will be important.
Ramona 1 & 2 were in tom baker era 3 was a regular in the audio book and 4 apparently fought in the time war.

As the chameleon arc has been heavily.hinted are we looking at a jacobi/master type thing she went human to survive the time lord genocide chibnal decided to do

Ramona 1 & 2 were in tom baker era 3 was a regular in the audio book and 4 apparently fought in the time war.

As the chameleon arc has been heavily.hinted are we looking at a jacobi/master type thing she went human to survive the time lord genocide chibnal decided to do

thanks - I know next to nothing about audio books.

I know there have been licensing issues with some characters, the Rani was certainly one at one point; didn't know if there was the same for Romanas.

at least Steven Moffat writing for the upcoming Christmas 2024 special I believe so should be fingers crossed not awful

thanks - I know next to nothing about audio books.

I know there have been licensing issues with some characters, the Rani was certainly one at one point; didn't know if there was the same for Romanas.
Actually I think itay be romana 4, had a look and 3 was called lady trey and brought 1 into the time war so the one I thought was 4 was 1 and 3 had a different name

As you said though Mrs Floods first name will probably reveal all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.