New England kit for Euro '24

Can't believe there are so many Nike apologists on BM. It's the very worst of big businesses. On the one hand it pretends to be forward thinking and progressive, and on the other has people working in shitholes for a pittance. An absolute **** of a company.
Pretty much all clothes manufacturers are using cheap labour. I don’t think anyone is defending Nike, just pushing back on the faux outrage that seems to power the U.K. atm.
A protest about the prices of kits would be a better idea rather than this shit that is getting people all het up.

Playing around with national symbols is a tricky thing. I think the concept of 'nations' is the reason for most big problems on this planet and should be discussed critically - even if that's a very long way.

But I have no idea why - in addition to this political symbol - there isn't also a statement against war in Ukraine or Gaza, against mass extinction, global warming or exploitation of labour around the globe.

The singlet ;) still has loads of space for other important messages.

Probably the debate now is even counterproductive to the topic of free self determination and the public perception.

I'll be honest, the number of people outraged by this in the media is matched by the same number of people outraged that people could be outraged by this.

Can't believe there are so many Nike apologists on BM. It's the very worst of big businesses. On the one hand it pretends to be forward thinking and progressive, and on the other has people working in shitholes for a pittance. An absolute **** of a company.
Ze Germanns have ditched Adidas for Nike from next season.

They'll probably decide to collaborate with Hugo Boss without seeing the problem with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.