New England kit for Euro '24

All these Little Englanders getting hot under the collar and, err, cross about a little cross on the back of a grossly overpriced England football shirt.

All this frothing by bigots and precious numpties when the real issue is the extortionate price of the shirts.

Anything that upsets the likes of Lee Anderson and Nigel Farage is OK by me.

The price though is ridiculous, following on the trend of ridiculous priced shirts at clubs and countries.

£125 for the adult player version
£120 for the children's player version
£85 ,for the fan version
£65 for the children's fan version

Good to see our country has it's priorities right.

If people still want to buy the shirt they can get one from China. Might get one with "CELEBRATE DIVERSITY" to piss off the bigots.

But the flag should be respected and not messed with nor altered

But the flag should be respected and not messed with nor altered

I don't really care too much for flags especially when bigots in politics to use them for their own political ends and to make other people feel uncomfortable.

The over the top reaction to this shirt is hilarious.

I don't really care too much for flags especially when bigots in politics to use them for their own political ends and to make other people feel uncomfortable.

Wait until the FA announce Jinkx Monsoon is signing the official song Were The Pride of England....

the most revealing thing about its is the proper grifting bigots out there get a sense of satisfaction from finding out there is still a small rump of bigots and racists they can stir up over something and nothing.

Your Farages, 30p's, Grimes etc will drop this like a hot potato if the Police say they are bringing charges against Hester

I realize that many feel the St George Cross has been co-opted by nationalist bigots, but that doesn’t change the fact that the NATIONAL EMBLEM is still the national emblem and should be respected.

It is ironic that a USA-based company has done this and given their ridiculous reasons, when if a British company had done this with a USA national jersey, they’d be getting pilloried and boycotted!

If I was a player, I’d simply cut it out of the collar (while I was cutting big fucking holes in my socks because cramp has suddenly become a new and destructive force in football!!!).

It really is simple: The nation’s flag on a national team jersey should be a red cross on a white background and the last thing a FOREIGN COMPANY should be doing is “stylizing” a national emblem of significance.

To be quite honest, even though I usually like the blue jerseys, I can’t fathom why it’s not always a white first kit and a red second kit, with a blue(?) third kit if there’s still a colour clash?!

Nike should be forced to change it.

I understand the pricing issue, but it’s right in line with team jerseys, so that’s nothing new. Every club wants the $50-100M sponsorship money, but no-one wants to pay the cost to cover the deal. Oh well, don’t buy the jersey!

Elliott has worn the kit with his collars up for today’s U21 match. Wonder if that will catch on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.