New England kit for Euro '24

In the grand scheme of things I'm not arsed about it, mainly because im not a massive England fan. If you don't want to buy it don't, which I suspect a lot won't. Its important to some people I'm just not one them. Do I think it's a massive own goal by the FA and Nike, yes but fuck em. By the way the price of the shirt is ridiculous.

Every word mate!

I bet the reason it was put on the shirt in 2000 was because the fans were waving St George's flags.

Never mind the 66 team it should honour the fans who spend thousands following England and paying over the odds for repro kit.

The colours of red and blue.

Yep, that's definitely the bisexual flag, couldn't be anything else! Nothing has ever had different shades of red and blue on it before.

While you're solving everything, gammon Holmes, could you tell me what evil idea was being covertly planted into our brains with this one?

View attachment 111243

Off topic, that shirt was a masterpiece.

A few gaskets getting blown. All great fun for us to watch. Appreciate the update, cheers.

Anyway I changed my mind upon reflection.

I think it's fantastic that the national team sports the bisexual flag. Football is a very bi sport. Often it's lots of men gathering around to watch other men in little shorts trying to dominate each other. Every supposedly straight man that likes footy is at least bi-curious. It's fantastic to see it on the shirt, very fitting.

My personal favourite bad argument is the “they wouldn’t do it to the (insert Muslim country) flag” one.

No they wouldn’t, because they are thrall to authoritarian regimes and/or religious fundamentalists. What a standard to yearn for! Longing for a situation where people are afraid to edit a flag out of fear. Yes let’s be more like that, aye?

It’s a bit like the old ”they wouldn’t allow this in Saudi Arabia so why should we allow it here” argument.

The answer is because our country isn’t a theocratic hellscape and we enjoy freedoms that are (maybe were) the envy of other nations. Honestly, sometimes I think people would be happier living in a country like Saudi Arabia as long as it had a Christian label on it. No, in fact, I know they would.

Anyway I changed my mind upon reflection.

I think it's fantastic that the national team sports the bisexual flag. Football is a very bi sport. Often it's lots of men gathering around to watch other men in little shorts trying to dominate each other. Every supposedly straight man that likes footy is at least bi-curious. It's fantastic to see it on the shirt, very fitting.
It’s only very fitting on the players though.
18stone grizzly middle aged blokes, not so much…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.