New England kit for Euro '24

Well it is a cross of a catholic saint.

tbf after the reformation the concept a catholic saint is a symbol of a prodestant nation is ridiculous in the first place, supprised cromwell allowed it once he choppped off the king head and how it survived king billy and the orange order only God know ;-)

We were all Catholics once upon a time, traditionally of course :)

Or ordinary people fed up with these woke sentiments being shoved down their throats? Betcha Nike would have never dared do that to the Italian, Spanish, Argentinian or Brazil flags/shirts?

They have already changed the Brazil flag.

Adidas changed the Union Flag for the London Olympics.

Umbro had different colour St.George's Cross on previous England shirts.

All tabloids/social media grifters have to do is create a headline about national identity + the word woke and some people in this country are immediately wound up about it.

A few people make a decision to change a flag that the majority of people don't want changing and if people complain they are wound up? That's just a silencing tactic isn't it? News makes headlines where would you like people to get their news? Twitter? Facebook?

The shirt you posted wasn't the pride flag was it?

FFS.

The flag on football shirts has been changed multiple times previous. Look through this thread to find the pictures.

Why no 'outrage' about it then?

FFS.

The flag on football shirts has been changed multiple times previous. Look through this thread to find the pictures.

Why no 'outrage' about it then?

They could put a picture of Donald Duck as a badge on the England shirt for all I care because it stopped being about England years ago.

But not giving anyone with concerns about their flag or identity a voice is the exactly opposite of tolerance isn't it? It's not just your opinion that counts.

This isn't a dig mate it's just an observation based on fact.

Just as a point of interest what year were these pride England flags on England shirts?

Last edited:
In the future people will be able to pinpoint the exact moment in time evolution came to a standstill and began to regress.

A tiny flag on a football kit. The beginning of the end was a tiny flag on a football kit.

"Let's say I come to you and I say, I play for Manchester United and Manchester City. I'm Denis Law"
"I don't understand, Alan."
"I'm bisexual"
"What, you are are?"
"No, not me, Denis Law! No, not Denis Law! Er, Denis, if you're watching, sorry about that. Let's go for a drink some time. As friends. Actually, let's forget it."
So just to get this straight, pradon the pun. Denis isn't bi.

Something for the gammons to get all upset about!
I'll guarantee, not one would give two fucks with the colours or whatever. What grinds people is those stupid fake glasses wearing cunts in the tiny minority that do this shit. It's like they want some reaction, and because these wankers tend to be school and media based it benefits them when they get it.

Next time we play Russia or whoever we should all turn up spinning in ballet skirts chucking plastic chairs about. Their liberal brains would fry. Oh and 'gammons' I thought skin colour was frowned upon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.