New European Super League Breakaway Threat

Anyone think there’s anything in the recent B-Team talk resurfacing? Potential for a team in a European super league & one in the English leagues under the same banner, might appease the powers that be (FA PL ETC) not for me like but I can see the money men’s minds ticking

Would effectively be what happens. City v Utd Premier League half the team 'rested'.

I think the money dished out to the founder members, would clear the debts, of those most debted.Then the league itself would take on the debt.

Why those two shit clubs? One with just one title win in the last 30 years and the other not won their own domestic league title for 7 years. What is it a history league? May as well invite Bradford Park Avenue and Accrington Stanley.

Pisses me off that we're not thought of as worth approaching, why not City and Chelsea for example?

Liverpool and Utd are two shits from the same arsehole.

Probably but they haven't tried to screw us over as far as I'm aware as of yet. You could literally suggest that every single aspect of the game is corrupt and if that is your view then i'd suggest quitting whilst your ahead.

I only see one problem thus far and that is UEFA if this gives them what they deserve then I'm all for it
I don’t actually think every aspect of the game is corrupt, but the top of the game most certainly is. There’s too much money sloshing around for it to be any other way. The FBI were shooting fish in a barrel when they started looking into FIFA.

Unfortunately I can see CFG going along with this. They want City to be at the ‘top table’ and if this swings that’s where they will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.