New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

I wonder what they’ll do if you’re in a queue for half price food & drink as the clock strikes 2pm? Do you actually have to have been served and paid (contactless of course) to qualify or are all the ‘tills’ programmed to revert to full price as Big Ben strikes!! ;-)
Happened to us 'recently' probably 17/18....we kicked up a fuss and got 6 pints for the price of 2 as they lost count of what they were doing when we were advising the supervisor of our rights.

I wonder what they’ll do if you’re in a queue for half price food & drink as the clock strikes 2pm? Do you actually have to have been served and paid (contactless of course) to qualify or are all the ‘tills’ programmed to revert to full price as Big Ben strikes!! ;-)

Good point. I remember this happening in the Brahms and List in Tenerife. They did two local spirits and a mixed for 5 Euro's before ,9pm. Anyway about 9.05 this scouser ( which made it even better) waltzes to the bar and orders two local white rum and coke. Outage when he's charged full price. In that whiny nasal tone he says, " By my wife's watch it was five to nine when I came in to order!!" Ben the owners son said, "Look mate we go by the clock on the till, if we went by everyone's individual watch it would be chaos." Lovely lol.

I bought some shares in Seven Brothers when they crowdfunded so still using my free beer credits at their bars. The chocolate stout made from waste Coco Pops is gorgeous as is their watermelon beer
Chocolate stout, oh that sounds like heaven, I've just had/seen the cornflake and rice Krispy ones. I have only seen and drunk those 2 at the local restaurant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.