New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Is there anyone to actually complain about yesterday’s shambles to? Our bar had 2 tills on with 2 members of staff it was a joke

Two blokes with “team manager” jackets stood next to the bar just laughing at everyone getting irate over how long it was taking. One called a bloke a “f*cking idiot” for suggesting they actually help out the bar staff rather than stood about doing nothing!

Funnily enough I don’t like cheese pies with or without onions! I like cheese but not in pies. I have been waiting 18 months for a meat and potato pie from the stadium and they had none. (I never thought I’d say this but they are even better than Holland’s!)
You can buy them online. Might be worth doing for the TV games.

£5 delivery. Just need to nick/buy some wooden sporks.

Anybody see the “HMPasties” van in city square ? Blurb on the van said “employing former prisoners to give them a 2nd chance in life ” kind of thing.

A 2nd chance at crime more like - a simple jerk chicken pie with chips was a tenner.

Daylight robbery :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.