New forum software

AliBobbyJ

The politics thread has gone from my off--topic list. Has it been removed, or if the problem's with my computer how do i get it back?

Ric

Administrator
The politics thread has gone from my off--topic list. Has it been removed, or if the problem's with my computer how do i get it back?
Do you mean the political sub-forum? You should be able to see it near the top when you go into Off Topic.

AliBobbyJ

Do you mean the political sub-forum? You should be able to see it near the top when you go into Off Topic.
I know i should be able to see it. That's what my missus says when i can't find something. Fact is I didn't see it, and it's not through being Mr. Magoo. So I'll look again.

waspish

Can we have an “unread post” button at the top of the page when your in a thread? Cheers.

jimharri

I know i should be able to see it. That's what my missus says when i can't find something. Fact is I didn't see it, and it's not through being Mr. Magoo. So I'll look again.
Right at the top of the off topic forum.....

blueparrot

Seems to slow down and freeze sometimes on google chrome, trying on safari now see if its better.

blueparrot

I think that's as a result of same changes I was doing rather than your browser, sorry.
Have you stopped as it seems much better on safari, if you have I’ll go back and retry chrome.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.