New forum software

Great work Ric and team, appreciate all you do so that we can all chat rubbish, thanks
I cant find the shorcut to show the forums list is it no longer available?

Reactions: Ric
The one thing that strikes me is that the fonts are sharper and overall it looks cleaner.

Reactions: Ric
Great work Ric and team, appreciate all you do so that we can all chat rubbish, thanks
I cant find the shorcut to show the forums list is it no longer available?
On a phone it’s the three horizontal lines to the left of logo, and then click ‘forums’

Try the following:-

Thanks for that, everyday is a school day.

Looks really nice. My only gripe is that you have to scroll to the top of the page to go to 'unread'. 'twas nice at the bottom. Thanks Ric for all your hard work.

As I’ve previously mentioned to @Ric, 99.9% of my usage is landscape on iPad Pro, and it’s barely any different to the old forum for me.

I reckon the only kind of comment I’ve seen on this thread that I’d agree with is that a little bit of colour/contrast wouldn’t go amiss, maybe the alternate posts having different background colour or something like that. Just maybe a little more pale blue to break up the grey and white?

Mine still only gives me the first page and the last page as an option, irrespective of the page I’m on. Is there a setting I should be changing or...
I've managed to tweak it so that it's showing a few more pages now. Still not perfect but will have another play around with it later after I get some of the other bugs fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.