New forum software

@Ric

On the old software, there was a "button" on the bottom of each post that you could click on to send a PM to the poster. I don't see it on the updated forum. Any possibility of it being added? Thanks.

@Ric

On the old software, there was a "button" on the bottom of each post that you could click on to send a PM to the poster. I don't see it on the updated forum. Any possibility of it being added? Thanks.

If you click on the posters name you have the PM option. I clicked on yours but chose not to send you one or follow you either...

If you click on the posters name you have the PM option. I clicked on yours but chose not to send you one or follow you either...
tenor.gif

@Ric

Consider it done, James.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.