New forum software

Can only come on Bluemoon on my phone these days - far too slow on my laptop.

For anyone struggling on old hardware then adjust your performance monitor settings and increase your page file in windows, it makes a surprising difference.

If it's a really old machine there are flavours of Linux that look similar to windows and would speed up most machines past recognition.

I usually access Blue Moon on an iPad. One annoying new feature I’ve noticed is that if I click off Safari for a second when I return to Blue Moon and I have a column of adverts down the right of the screen which means the text is now too small to read. I have to refresh the page to get it back to normal,
Its not a huge issue but .i was wondering if there is a way round it?

I usually access Blue Moon on an iPad. One annoying new feature I’ve noticed is that if I click off Safari for a second when I return to Blue Moon and I have a column of adverts down the right of the screen which means the text is now too small to read. I have to refresh the page to get it back to normal,
Its not a huge issue but .i was wondering if there is a way round it?
Is that in landscape or portrait mode?

having an issue where if I press backspace or enter on my phone keyboard it closes the on-screen keyboard. I don't have it on any other site so I dunno if it's a particular setting but it gets annoying if I want to edit my post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.