New Home Kit - 2023/24

Every season is the same: we start saying that we hate the new kit and that we rather keeping the old one.
I think this season it is more a mix of “like it” or “meh” that will turn in to “iconic” if we win the quintuple.

I am firmly in the “meh” camp. Not bad, but looks bland, especially compared to this season’s (hopefully treble winners) masterpiece.

I think this season it is more a mix of “like it” or “meh” that will turn in to “iconic” if we win the quintuple.

I am firmly in the “meh” camp. Not bad, but looks bland, especially compared to this season’s (hopefully treble winners) masterpiece.

I dare say the new home shirt is better than every single home shirt since 10-11 apart from the current one.

Which ones would you have above it? Of the ones in between I did like the 17-18 shirt. I’m a sucker for the plainer shirts tbf.
Since 10/11?

I’d put the 11/12 and 15/16 shirts above this 23/24 design (obviously old badge excepted), in addition to this season’s beauty.

And, if we can include the 19/20 Anniversary shirt, that one trounces every one we have had in the past 30 years.

I just think this new one looks bland, slightly pub team templatesque, and I am not a huge fan of how they decided to do the homage to the 02/03 shirt. Looks vaguely PSG away in execution (the middle two stripes stand out more than the outside two and to me it looks a bit like the away embossed shirts they’ve had alluding to the middle bar on their home shirts).

I agree we have had worse, but that doesn’t make this one great for me.

Now, if we win the quintuple next season, I am sure I will ultimately consider it as iconic. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.