New Home Kit - 2023/24

120 quid, ffs

For the authentic. We do this every year. Not saying 75 is cheap for a replica though.

Not to mention the Ultraweave authentics are weird as shit. It's like scuba material but it's paper thin. I get why you'd have players wear it, but it just doesn't seem like it has any longevity for a fan.

View attachment 79833
30% off at Kitbag for the next two hours.

so tempted tried to buy but - not included in 30% off, has free delivery only. So no from me feeling conned despite just buying the black/red for 22.50 from them, they can sod orf for now! Edit: and they wanted £82 at checkout so not even free postage

Last edited:
so tempted tried to buy but - not included in 30% off, has free delivery only. So no from me feeling conned despite just buying the black/red for 22.50 from them, they can sod orf for now! Edit: and they wanted £82 at checkout so not even free postage
Fanatics/kitbag always sneak in a 99p handling fee.

That code does allow you free express delivery which is decent. That being said, Puma do free delivery anyway and if you're a match day member, delivery from the City site with the 10% off is 72 in total.

Spent 75quid buying my son one from Sports direct yesterday only to find it has a hole in the collar where they fitting their security tag. He's happy enough with it and doesn't want it to go back to be replaced but I'd warn you all off getting one from Sports Direct for that reason. Daughter's is going to be coming from my friend Ali... hope it's Express delivery!

IMG_2984.jpeg
IMG_2985.png

Very nice kit. I like the alt.shorts. I liked this season’s alt.shorts n’all and thought we looked mint at Sevilla in them and it was a much better away kit than either of our actual away kits, yet we barely played in that kit.

IMG_3041.jpeg

I hope we can wear the darker shorts and the home shirt a few times as an away kit next season because the two actual away kits look shit, one of them is a fucking disgrace!

Much prefer the City badge and Puma logo in the correct left and right places rather than in the middle. Didn’t like the badge in the middle on this season’s kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't, but that's not really the issue for me. I just want to know their reasoning, what were they thinking or trying to do. Ever since I've seen it, haven't been able to unsee it. It's going to be a long season of that question haunting me.
I’ve taken to calling it the ‘PSG bar’ and it sticks out every time I see it because it makes no sense.

Not a big fan of the overall design but it is a really nice shade of blue and glad the shorts are white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.