New Home Kit - 2023/24

Prefer the current shirt, looks a bit on the light side for me.
I always prefer the lightest shades of sky blue.

I never liked the laser blue, I didn’t like last season’s 93.20 darker sky colour or those from the late 70s and 80s.

I like the traditional light blue from back in our early history (and I know I bang on about them all the time… and navy socks!)

I’ve taken to calling it the ‘PSG bar’ and it sticks out every time I see it because it makes no sense.

I think that's it really, trying to make sense of it. I don't particularly care about liking/not liking it.

If it is supposed to be based around the spirals of the etihad, they are equidistant. If anything, seen in reality the two inner ones will inevitably appear further apart than the outer ones. The badge and puma logos already straddle the bands, so it's not like they were shifted to make a clear space for them. There must be a reason they went for the imbalance.

I think that's it really, trying to make sense of it. I don't particularly care about liking/not liking it.

If it is supposed to be based around the spirals of the etihad, they are equidistant. If anything, seen in reality the two inner ones will inevitably appear further apart than the outer ones. The badge and puma logos already straddle the bands, so it's not like they were shifted to make a clear space for them. There must be a reason they went for the imbalance.
I’ve asked the missus, who is an artist with a terminal degree in her field, and is joint principal at a design firm, and she couldn’t think of a legitimate reason for it.

And she actually pointed out how odd it looked before I really noticed it.

Now I can’t un-notice it.

I’ve asked the missus, who is an artist with a terminal degree in her field, and is joint principal at a design firm, and she couldn’t think of a legitimate reason for it.

And she actually pointed out how odd it looked before I really noticed it.

Now I can’t un-notice it.

Someone's bound to figure it out, or find out at some point.

I have one quite absurd 4 pints in theory. But doubt it is that

After the current home shirt in a large if anyone is selling one? Rather have a new shirt, but I don’t mind a used shirt in good condition. Willing to pay a fair price for it. No snides please. ;-) I know what I should be looking for on a genuine City shirt. PM me. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.