New Home Kit - 2023/24

Will we wear it tomorrow like Liverpool did with theirs? Don’t think we’ve ever done that oddly enough.

Personally wouldn’t mind seeing trophy pictures in this season’s beauty…!

One of the best kits Puma have released so far. It has the perfect classic meets modern. I remember having the 2003-04 kit when I was a little kid and I've always loved it.

I always believe a City kit should be Sky Blue, White, Sky Blue.

My top 5 home shirts for me would be this

1. Umbro 2009/10
2. Nike 2017/18
3. Puma 2023/24
4. Nike 2015/16
5. Reebok 2003/04

Will we wear it tomorrow like Liverpool did with theirs? Don’t think we’ve ever done that oddly enough.

Last home game of 17/18 season

Last home game of the 19/20 season

I really hope not.

Why would we want to be pictured in next season’s kit lifting this season’s silverware?

Leave that to the clubs where the only thing they have to showcase is next season’s kit…

Like Liverpool.

I really hope not.

Why would we want to be pictured in next season’s kit lifting this season’s silverware?

Leave that to the clubs where the only thing they have to showcase is next season’s kit…

Like Liverpool.

Reckon we'll probably wear the new kit for the match and then for the trophy lift the players will come back out with this season's shirt with special names/numbers printed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.