NEW Home Kit Photo

skiddypants said:
Gareth Brooks said:
SouthStand211 said:
*tip-toes away from Gareth after nicking the pic off his page* ;o)

Has Tevez signed then? lol

Hahaha...don't worry about it. Didn't expect to get abuse from fellow Blues for it though. Like someone said, that guy was probably just another rag...shitting himself..because they've lost their tranny, and Taggart won't have any money to spend from the £80 million (that's being paid in installments) to spend.

Gareth, You have the chance to be a true Hero,why don't you raffle your shirt on here and donate the money...maybe one of the carls funds...Just an idea...

no offence, it's a nice idea for a good cause obviously, but it'll hardly be worth anything. It'll be available in shops in a month or so for about £35

mcigo said:
skiddypants said:
Gareth Brooks said:
SouthStand211 said:
*tip-toes away from Gareth after nicking the pic off his page* ;o)

Has Tevez signed then? lol

Hahaha...don't worry about it. Didn't expect to get abuse from fellow Blues for it though. Like someone said, that guy was probably just another rag...shitting himself..because they've lost their tranny, and Taggart won't have any money to spend from the £80 million (that's being paid in installments) to spend.

Gareth, You have the chance to be a true Hero,why don't you raffle your shirt on here and donate the money...maybe one of the carls funds...Just an idea...

no offence, it's a nice idea for a good cause obviously, but it'll hardly be worth anything. It'll be available in shops in a month or so for about £35

Erm..... it would fetch at least £500quid by the end of next week if its for Charity. I guarantee it. Not that I'm putting Gareth under any pressure, haha.

alextrueblue said:
am i the only person who thinks the new home kit looks shit?
loldog-cute-puppy-pictures-fail.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.