NEW Home Kit Photo

Right..this sounds ridiculous I know, but I've never started my own topic on a forum...and can't see where to do it?!

Hang on...it says I can't start a new topic?

Gareth Brooks said:
Right..this sounds ridiculous I know, but I've never started my own topic on a forum...and can't see where to do it?!

I think you need 50 posts to start a topic mate (WUM deterrent)....best head over to the transfer forum, you'll knock 43 posts out in about 5 mins....

;)

Gareth Brooks said:

In the top left corner, you should see tihis;
zwcbad.jpg

However, as has already been said, you haven't yet got 50 posts to your name. Therefore, that tab may well not appear for you.

Have you noticed?

The third shirt diagonal stripe goes top right to bottom left, whereas the previous LCS shirt of a similar design goes from top left to bottom right. The retro shirts also have the diagonal from top left to bottom right...

I'll get my coat. Sorry, anorak.

jimharri said:
Gareth Brooks said:

zwcbad.jpg

However, as has already been said, you haven't yet got 50 posts to your name. Therefore, that tab may well not appear for you.

Can't someone with the magical 50 posts start one off and then you could join it as poster number two....

morley's wig said:
jimharri said:
Gareth Brooks said:

zwcbad.jpg

Can't someone with the magical 50 posts start one off and then you could join it as poster number two....

The new thread for the shirt auction is titled 'NEW HOME KIT CHARITY AUCTION'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.