New home kit?

I've been invited to a preview of the new home kit next Tuesday, so I'm guessing it will be unveiled shortly after that.

It was supposed to be on 29th June, but got put back for some reason.

@Julianpate - one of City's multimedia guys, tweeted 11 days ago...'Excited about new kit launch, going to be mindblowing #allcomingtogether'

Ric said:
I've been invited to a preview of the new home kit next Tuesday, so I'm guessing it will be unveiled shortly after that.

Ric, if its the one we suspect, "lose" every one you can find and hopefully they'll be forced to make a better one ;) lol

city70 said:
Solid Silva said:
Cobwebcat said:
Just got hold of the away top for the first time. Rubbish quality and very poor material. If the home top is made of the same stuff it will look even worse than the pics in reality.

Just passed a lad wearing away top and it looked crap on him (admitedly a survey of one!)

Happy that a few like it but for me it looks god awful.

It's my favourite shirt ever. Iv loved the shirts from the last few seasons too but IMO this is classy and stylish...and the gold lettering just looks great. It's all personal views tho!

Got one on release, Great shirt, but sizing is mad. Last 2 years been 44 and now 48...and no, im still same weight and size as last year!

I got a 44 this season as usual and it's a decent fit except the baggy bits under the arms. Fits great on the chest shoulders, but is a weird as it gets further down. I'm sticking with that size as that is the size I have been since we got the Umbro shirts.

simonr555 said:
city70 said:
Solid Silva said:
It's my favourite shirt ever. Iv loved the shirts from the last few seasons too but IMO this is classy and stylish...and the gold lettering just looks great. It's all personal views tho!

Got one on release, Great shirt, but sizing is mad. Last 2 years been 44 and now 48...and no, im still same weight and size as last year!

I got a 44 this season as usual and it's a decent fit except the baggy bits under the arms. Fits great on the chest shoulders, but is a weird as it gets further down. I'm sticking with that size as that is the size I have been since we got the Umbro shirts.
You need to do some work on your lats. I would suggest some heaves, over/under arm pull downs and plenty of bent over rowing. A couple of weeks of this should sort out any baggy bits under the arms for your new home shirt. Unless of course you're on about your triceps, which would necessitate a different workout.

Ric said:

It got put back because they had to go get 1 million new shirts made after no one like the first concepts hahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.