New home kit?

The main things that annoy me about it are the white stripes down the side and the black sponsors.

The cynic in me thinks we have got black sponsors now because we're in the Champions League. Black stands out more than white

inGavious said:
replace the soundwave with the artwork from the guy that did the fixtures wallpaper:

legendsh.png

Where is the fixutres wallpaper, i want it!

LongsightM13 said:
Fucking hell. Is that Everton top for real?
Are they trying to reach the Europa League or fighting the Viet Cong?
HaHaHa Brilliant longsight !!!!!!!! pissed myself at that ............thank fuck we ditched le cak sportiff

Mëtal Bikër said:
May as well stick it here rather than start a new thread.

Ehem, Everton's new GK jersey.

tumblr_lntn24Xlek1qd0p90o1_400.jpg

This is a joke, right?
camouflage , for when there fans are out robbing !

Solid Silva said:
Cobwebcat said:
Just got hold of the away top for the first time. Rubbish quality and very poor material. If the home top is made of the same stuff it will look even worse than the pics in reality.

Just passed a lad wearing away top and it looked crap on him (admitedly a survey of one!)

Happy that a few like it but for me it looks god awful.

It's my favourite shirt ever. Iv loved the shirts from the last few seasons too but IMO this is classy and stylish...and the gold lettering just looks great. It's all personal views tho!

Got one on release, Great shirt, but sizing is mad. Last 2 years been 44 and now 48...and no, im still same weight and size as last year!

A certain sportswear store (not the City Store) have a release date of 17th July, but thought we would have seen something by now if that is the case.

I'll check with who I know to see if they have an updated release date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.