New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

jimharri said:
n_mcfc said:
Just flip the pissing photo!
S7t9j.jpg

Et voila!

Merci beaucoup, Jim.

This could be genuine. Heard a v-neck and soundwave from a fairly good source a few months back.

peoffrey said:
jimharri said:
n_mcfc said:
Just flip the pissing photo!
S7t9j.jpg

Et voila!

Merci beaucoup, Jim.

This could be genuine. Heard a v-neck and soundwave from a fairly good source a few months back.
Hope it isn't genuine, I'm not a fan at all. Don't like the pattern across the middle, the dark Etihad and Umbro logos look rubbish and I'm not a fan of the stripe down the side. I might buy the away shirt but definitely wouldn't buy this.

Manchester_city_home_shirt_10_11-580x387.jpg

Seriously look at the colour difference. Would anyone want the (fake?) new one? The material looks nasty too. No way would we go back to that crap.

If anyone prefers the fake one they need to clear their wardrobe and apply to be on what not to wear!

Cobwebcat said:

Seriously look at the colour difference. Would anyone want the (fake?) new one? The material looks nasty too. No way would we go back to that crap.

If anyone prefers the fake one they need to clear their wardrobe and apply to be on what not to wear!
Not so sure I'd take that pic as an accurate representation of the colour. Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone in dodgy light conditions.

jimharri said:
Cobwebcat said:

Not so sure I'd take that pic as an accurate representation of the colour. Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone in dodgy light conditions.

colour differs by reflection.

S10662342-2.jpg

Halfpenny said:
peoffrey said:
jimharri said:
S7t9j.jpg

Et voila!

Merci beaucoup, Jim.

Hope it isn't genuine, I'm not a fan at all. Don't like the pattern across the middle, the dark Etihad and Umbro logos look rubbish and I'm not a fan of the stripe down the side. I might buy the away shirt but definitely wouldn't buy this.

this is 100% the shirt.

i think it's nice. it looks like the same material to me. it fits with what ITKs have been saying for ages. i heard a description like this weeks before the semi final. the only change i'd make is having umbro and etihad in white and remove that effort from the top of the collar.

de niro said:
Halfpenny said:
peoffrey said:
Merci beaucoup, Jim.

this is 100% the shirt.

Oh shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.