New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Ok..Just been on to a mate who reps for Umbro and texted him the pic..he seems to think it's genuine though he's at a loss as to how it's got out..the dots you see are not dots they are soundwaves

Don't shoot me but looks like it might be genuine

For the record..I quite like it

jimharri said:
n_mcfc said:
Just flip the pissing photo!
S7t9j.jpg

Et voila!

Guessing it's fake. Looks like he's taking a picture with his phone using a mirror to get a full view, yet the sponsor and emblems are in the correct positions, but should be reversed.

EDIT: seen a previous post explaining how it has been corrected.

Not a bad top, but neither was the first one on the thread. Trust Umbro to doma good job, as they have been spot on since they have come back.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Ok..Just been on to a mate who reps for Umbro and texted him the pic..he seems to think it's genuine though he's at a loss as to how it's got out..the dots you see are not dots they are soundwaves

Don't shoot me but looks like it might be genuine

For the record..I quite like it

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :-(

See that as more Coventry City than Manchester City tbh if you get me.

but the fact that its an indonisian kid in, what looks like a toilet cubicle, makes me doubt that its real lol

so hope it isn't. Not keen on that at all. Looks cheap. But looking at Rangers new one and our new away it doesn't add up.

Dark blue lettering instead of white. Soundwaves. Stripes at the side. Strange collar sticky up labels. Weird colour. Cheap looking material.

OK ok I'll stop..... I suppose the club got criticised (not by me!) for this seasons kit being too similar to last and so came up with this monstrosity.

I hope I've been Clarkied...it would be an honour and a relief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.